This Activation will run from: 14th of December 2021 at 10:00 am till 31st March 2022 at 11:59 pm.
1. Be 21 years old and above;
2. Visit Nestlé booth inside the Swiss Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai during the Activation Dates and participate in the activities; and/or;
3. Visit the website www.nestletogetherforgood.com and interact with the games on the website as per the games rules published on the website.
a.Participant must register and participates in the games (from the booth or Online) and select the option of wanting to enter the draw
b.Participants can increase their chances of winning:
By collecting 5 badges on the website (www.nestletogetherforgood.com), this will be registered as a single entry
If they visit the booth and engage with the activities this will be considered as a single entry
Chances of winning can be doubled in case the visitor played online and visited the booth. Playing multiple times, whether online or offline, will still result in one entry each
a. Participant must register and participate in the Games (Online only) and select the option of wanting to enter the draw
b. Participants can have only one entry for the draw, even if the participant collects 5 badges multiple times, this will still be considered as a single entry.
a.Nestlé will plant a tree on behalf of each group of participants which will enter the booth at the same time and engage with the activities together.
b. Planting trees will not depend on the score of the group inside the booth
c. Nestlé will plant a total of 5,000 trees during the exhibit
a. There will be 4 competitions running on Nestlé’s social media platforms – one each week, for four weeks in total. 2 winners will be selected for each competition.
b.To automatically enter the draw, participate in the competition published on Nestlé’s Instagram stories and tag NestleMena before the deadline mentioned in the story.
c.Participants will need to follow the instructions of each competition published in the story on our Instagram page @NestleMena
Participants in Nestlé Booth at the Swiss Pavilion receiving the boomerangs can share it on their social media platforms and tag NestleMena and this will be shared in Nestlé story. This is not considered as a competition and no winners will be rewarded for sharing those boomerangs.
1. By Participation in this Activation, the Participant hereby unconditionally authorizes, grants, assigns and transfers the exclusive, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable rights (material, moral, copyright), title and interests and other proprietary rights of all and any nature whatsoever in the photos/videos taken during the Activation (“Materials”) to Nestlé Middle East FZE, Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. and/or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Nestlé Group”).
2. By virtue of this transfer/assignment of rights, Nestlé shall have the full right and authority, including without limitation to:
i. use, broadcast, distribute, publicly present and publish the Materials on all websites owned and/or operated by Nestlé and other distribution channels of any kind now known or hereafter devised; all communications both external and internal, commercially use and place the same on Nestlé packaging and/or getups, display on the premises of Nestlé, combine the photos with the media, banners, advertisements and publications (including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, billboards, leaflets, posters, websites, banners, truck-backs) relating to any and/or all Nestlé products and brands;
ii. transfer the intellectual property rights and all other proprietary rights to any third party and/or for use in any and all ways that Nestlé deem fit
iii. Participants hereby confirm that he/she has obtained all authorization, clearances and releases from all the persons appearing in the Materials
1. Participants will be required to submit their personal details such as name, phone number, email, country and must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
3.Nestlé will collect personal information in order to conduct the Activation and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to other Nestlé companies outside the Middle East and third parties, including, but not limited to, Nestlé’s authorized agents and as required, to regulatory authorities.
4. By participating in the Activation, the Participant hereby consents to the use of their personal information in the manner as set out in these Terms and Conditions and waives their rights to initiate any claim against Nestlé for privacy invasion, improper disclosure of personal information or any other related claims.
1. Swiss Trip
a. One winner will be selected by raffle draw within 3 weeks after the end of the Activation.
b.Winner will be notified through phone and/or email by Nestlé or its authorized representative. If Nestlé cannot contact the winner for any reason, within 3 days after the announcement of the winner, Nestlé reserves the right to award the prize to another winner.
c. Winner will be asked to fill in the required information (including social media username + URL) and will be tagged in a post published on our Nestlé social platforms, announcing them as winners.
a. Two Winners will be selected through draws which will be conducted on a weekly basis during the Activation period and all Participants for that week will be eligible for the draw. Winners will be announced within a week after the draw.
b. The winner/s will be notified through phone and/or email by Nestlé or its authorized representative. If Nestlé cannot contact the winner/s for any reason, within 3 days after the announcement of winner/s, Nestlé reserves the right to award the prize to another winner/s.
c.Winner/s will be asked to fill in the required information (including social media username + URL) and will be tagged in a post published on our Nestlé social platforms, announcing them as winners
a.2 winners will be selected by raffle draw for each competition within 5 days from the competition (there will be two winners for each competition -8 winners in total).
b. Winners will be selected from Participants who participated in the challenge, posted a story and tagged NestleMena on Instagram.
c.Winners will be notified on Instagram by NestleMENA and will be tagged in a story announcing them as winner/s.
1. Winner/s will be required to provide proof of identity in the form reasonably required by Nestlé. Nestlé shall not be compelled to award the prize to the winner/s if he/she cannot provide any proof of identity.
2. In addition, the winner/s must show the email or SMS confirmation of winning received from Nestlé or its authorized representatives.
3. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items. Nestlé reserves the right to substitute any prize for another prize of similar value or alter the dynamics of the prizes due to any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable.
4.In the event that the winner/s opts not to accept his/her prize or was not able to receive the prize for reasons mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, the relevant prize will be deemed forfeited and Nestlé may, subject to applicable laws, award the prize to another winner/s.
5. Employees of Nestlé, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents and their immediate family members are not eligible to join in this Activation. Nestlé reserves the right to disqualify any such person from receipt of any prize and/or require the return of any prizes awarded. In such an event, and subject to any legal requirement, Nestlé reserves the right to select a new winner for the prize and/or dispose of the prize in any manner it deems fit, in its sole discretion.
6. Nestlé decision regarding the award of the prize and/or in other issues not covered by these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all Participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained.
7. Where required by Nestlé, the chosen Participant and any person sharing the prize shall be required to complete official release forms prior to the receipt of the relevant prize(s), failing which Nestlé reserves the right to forfeit the prize as it deems fit or as required by law.
8. Any person attempting to defraud in any way by falsely claiming to be the winner or falsifying any proof of identity will be ineligible for the prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
1. Swiss Trip: 1 Winner of a trip to Switzerland for two (2) persons to be claimed within a year from the winner announcement date.
a. Nestle will provide the winner with a letter confirming the winning/prize for visa purposes.
b. The prize covers the following only:
Round trip economy class flight tickets for 2 people
Hotel (5 nights/6days) including 2 meals (Breakfast & Lunch).
Day-trips, transport from/to airport; and
c. The prize will not Include: Minibar consumption at the Hotel, Hotel Laundry, any transportation expenses that are not included in the Nestlé covered tours
d. Cost of the visa will be paid by the winner in addition to the logistics of the trip not included in the prize.
e. Winner has 12 months from winner notification to use the prize. After this period, the prize is deemed forfeited.
1000 CHF pocket money.
2. Nestlé Products Selection: Nestlé Hampers
30 winners will be selected who will each receive Nestlé hampers with Nestlé selected products
3. Turn on Notifications
8 winners will each win a Nestlé hamper
1. By entering this Activation Participants warrant that they have read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2. If for any reason this Activation is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to without limitation infection by any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labor dispute, fire, epidemic, pandemic, health crisis, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of Nestlé, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Activation, Nestlé, to the fullest extent permitted by law, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Activation and to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Activation and/or the entry process.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nestlé is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any e-mail account or any combination thereof.
4.Nestlé will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to cancel, terminate, extend or suspend the Activation or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the closing date.
5. Nestlé shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death or personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of participation in the Activation, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. Participant, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby releases Nestlé, and all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the Activation from any and/or all claims, demands and proceedings whatsoever arising out of: their participation in the Activation; any breach of these Terms and Conditions; non-receipt of the prize due to force majeure; use of the prize; non-issuance of visa; and/or denial of entry into the UAE.
7. This release and indemnity extends to and includes Nestlé, its parent company and its related bodies corporate, and its respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and sponsors associated with or which is involved directly or indirectly with the Activation. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds the Participants heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Activation must be directed to our Care Center, contact details are as follows:
Care Center for Nestlé in the Middle East and North Africa
UAE & KSA (Toll free) 800 116 1001
Morocco & Algeria 0801051010
Other Countries: +9714-8100000
Or to know your local contact number please visit www.nestle-family.com
By participating in this Activation, the Participant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai for any and all actions or claims in any way related to this Activation and expressly agree that such actions or claims are subject to the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates.
® NESTLÉ® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.© 2021. All rights reserved.